Gramarye & Regret
Several key points differentiate this chronicle from the core Changeling rules, namely:
- True Fae are not all malevolent, otherworldly and incapable of empathy. Many true fae live among mortals and even among changelings, though it’s not common. Some can even be helpful.
- Gates are more difficult to open, see that page for details.
- The knowledge of geography and places, essential as it is to navigate the weird paths of the London Freehold, is governed by the Cosmology skill. This is required for anybody who wants to traverse London Below. Without it, you will become lost forevermore.
- Routes through the Underside are non-Euclidean and do not follow Topside distances or directions. You can end up anywhere. Such travel is in fact conducted through the Hedge.
- Players may select one Knack for their character as per the Neverwhere RPG rules.
- Characters who have low Clarity may start to fade out of mortal life and become incapable of interacting with it. Conversely, characters with very high Clarity may find it difficult to perceive and interact with the faerie world.
- Highly advanced technologies may develop quirks or cease to function the deeper one goes into London Below. This includes electronics, computers, advanced biochemical processes (gene sequencing, for example), fission/fusion reactions, etc.